BDSM is More than Ropes and Bruises; It’s a State of Mind
When it comes to sex, your girl does not want a really gentle, kind, sweet, reserved man. While she does want to be respected, loved, admired, and supported, she wants a man who is able to take control and give her a night she will never forget.
But how, exactly do you do this?
New to BDSM?
Everyone who is in the world of BDSM was once completely new to it. While there are many ways to learn and grow you understanding and skills, many people will benefit most by learning from someone else. If you are one of them, then a few sessions of coaching could be all you need to feel confident as a Dom, a lover, and a man.
Let’s make one thing very clear: there is no right way to be kinky. There is only what you like and how you like it. It doesn’t matter how vanilla you think you are, once you embrace the true you, and the freak you are inside, you will be happier and have the best sex you have ever experienced.
If you want to take things seriously, then let me show you how to make 50 Shades of Grey look like a coloring book.
- Would you like to be called Sir, or Master?
- Would you like to explore all of her kinkiest desires?
- Would you like to explore your own fantasies?
- Would you like to have stories epic enough to make the entire locker room fall silent?
- Would you like the power to choose when, where, and how you fuck?
Then sign up today. If you like sex even half as much as I do, this might very well be the best decision you will ever make.
Already in the scene?
If you are already in the scene, but would like to take your sub and your skills to the next level, then let’s talk. Instead of simply talking about what you can do, I like to focus more on the choices we make as a Dom, why we make them, and how we can work towards always making the best choices possible. Sessions include (but are not limited to):
- Building true, solid, lasting confidence.
- Growing and intensifying your connection with your sub.
- Building trust in your relationship.
- Taking things to the next level.
- Pushing limits.
- Thinking outside the box.
- Understanding your potential, and how to use your weaknesses as your strengths.
The greatest professionals in any discipline have all benefited greatly from the coaching they receive. If you want to try and find your true potential, fill out the form below. I look forward to talking with you.